"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Amazing Morning!

Wow, God is so amazing!  I cannot even begin to put into words the awesome time I had with Him this morning.  First off, I was talking to Him about living a set apart life in not just my inner man (character) but also in my outward man (environment, time, dress, etc.).  Afterwards I read Psalm 75 which was really good but I felt like reading more so I went to my reading schedule (which I have not been keeping up with but God had a reason for that) and read Leviticus 19-23.  It was amazing! There are  at least five verses that spoke about being holy or set apart, I was so excited that I just felt like God put them there for me today!  Then I went into my prayer time, and I have only done this once before, but I made a list of all the urgent prayer requests and as I made the list I added people as they came to mind.  I had no idea why I was praying for some of them, but if they came to mind I wrote them down and prayed for them.  It was the most amazing prayer time I have ever had.  I spoke with God about decisions people had to make, I called out to Jehovah-Jireh and pleaded with Jehovah-Rapha.  I shared my heart with my Beloved and my Father.  I cried; I laughed.  I feel a little weird sharing this stuff with you but I really feel like I need to.  Honestly, this is only the second time I have ever done this and I am so ashamed that I have not called out to God like this on behalf of so many.  That is something I want to change.  I want this kind a prayer to be just like breathing!

That was not the end of my amazing morning, though.  When I got up, in the time it took to wash my face and brush my teeth and one or two other things (about ten minutes), Mama told me about an email we had gotten asking for prayer.  As I read it I just started crying all over again.  It was from one of those people who had happened to pop into my head.  Everything I had prayed for (before reading the email remember) was in that email!  Wow, I am beyond blown away.  I had no idea but God knew and He led me to pray for this precious family and their ministry!

Never, ever think that your prayers are not important!  God hears them and He leads His people by His Spirit to pray for those in need!  I love my Lord and I am falling more in love with Him ever moment!  It is the greatest thing in the world.  I could go on and on, but I am sure it would be repetitive.

Please continue to call out to God daily for those in need and those that He brings to mind.  You never know when it will be life changing for someone, may be even you!

Through Christ,

Lady B

PostScript: I really feel like God must have something big planned, because satan is really on the prowl.
Please pray for those you know and do not know. Pray that God would send in His angels to do battle. That He would raise up warriors willing to fight for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.