"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In Memory

Nanny's flowers fix 

“There are many prayers flowing from my heart,
Asking, "Why, God?"
I long for those with whom we had to part,
I feel the drip of each tear,
As I whisper in each ear,
"I'll keep you close,
Deep within my heart,
And when I get home,
We shall never again have to part."
A touch and a sigh as I whisper my last good-bye,
I'll see you one day soon
But for today I only cry. “

I wrote this about two years ago when a dear friend, my great-aunt and a man in my church died all within a day of each other.  I now dedicate it to my nanny.  From what I heard at the funeral, she was an amazing lady and I truly missed out in not spending more time getting to know her.
Through Christ,

Lady Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.