"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jane Austen Tour

Phew, this deadline slipped up on me too fast!  My brother did a lovely job on these pictures and he even gave up some t.v. time to take them!  I posted this dress in an earlier post but this is my official post for the Jane Austen tour happening at Feelin’ Feminine.  The dress was fashioned after a tent dress that I own, and inspired by the Regency time period.  Photos were taken in my backyard and bedroom (I had hoped to go downtown but maybe next time).  Enjoy!
Through Christ, 
Lady Helen
P.S.  My brother’s name has nothing to do with Bob.  He just wanted to be funny.
 Regency 024      Regency 015Regency 016Regency 014   Regency 008      
Regency 011
Regency 013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.