"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Loose Ends

I realize I have left some loose ends here on my humble little blog.  I do not intend to let this blog fall into disrepair while on the World Race and blogging through that.  From time to time I may stop by to let those of you still here know what is going on with me.  When or how often I cannot actually say, but hopefully it will happen. For now though I do hope you will forgive me for the lateness of these next two posts.  I know I started my series on The Voiceless last year and I haven’t forgotten it.  Here now are the last two installments of that series.

Through Christ,
Lady B

PostScript- To get more updates come on over and visit my World Race blog at Build YOUR Kingdom Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.