"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A New Thing

~It seems so long since I last posted.  I have actually been working on some posts and ideas.  Some have only to be typed up, some to be prayed over, some researched, and some just done already.~

God is faithful and has made good on His promise for this year already.  He is working a new thing in my heart.  A new passion or, perhaps, a broadened one.  I hope to be writing about it soon. 

He has been teaching me so much in these past days and showing me more about Himself.  I love my Lord so much, and I look forward to many new things with Him this year.

Through Christ,

Lady B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.