"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Little Snippet

This trip to Ukraine was very different from the first. For me this trip was made up of a lot of little moments. Many of those moments I'm still learning from. The kids at the camp taught me thankfulness which, in light of the coming holiday, put a lot of things in perspective for me. This week crossed some lines I didn't even know I had, but it was good. Things were not done the way I would have done them, and it was okay. God stretched my patience (with a language barrier that is a good test to pass too) and He opened my eyes and heart to a little more of what the world around me, what others lives are like. It was humbling. God definitely tied a few heartstrings down in Ukraine this trip. I look forward to going back soon, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.