"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Monday, April 2, 2012

Я оставил свое сердце в Киеве

Translation- I left my heart in Kiev.  I made it home but certainly not in one piece.  There still are no words to describe this past week.  I will try to share but it may take a while to get it all out so for now here is a picture (or more). Oh, and here is some information on Smile House and a video from the trip.

Ukraine Mar 2012 045
Kiev
Ukraine Mar 2012 174Painting the living room

Ukraine Mar 2012 211Seemed like a fitting verse
Ukraine Mar 2012 067
Magic tricks for the teens at Safe Haven

3 comments:

  1. So happy you had an amazing time and I can hardly wait for more pics and how it went!!! Praying for you girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will try to get something up soon and definitely more pictures!

      Delete
  2. It was interesting hearing more about your trip on Thursday! What a wonderful ministry.

    ReplyDelete

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.