"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Remembering

Almost two years ago I posted about my nanny passing away.  Well, Tuesday Poppy (my step-dad’s dad) passed away.  It was a little sudden as he hadn’t been sick but then not really- he was 93. He just went to sleep, literally.  We just got home from the viewing.  It was nice to spend that together and as we looked back and remembered times together, we realized that this year would have been his and Nanny’s 60th  anniversary.  They will be spending it together.  I thought that was too beautiful not to share.
My one prayer is that a hunger and desire in my family for God would come out of this.
-----------------------------------------------
I was just thinking earlier, this is my  eighth grandparent to pass away- that I knew. 
But God is faithful and true! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jesusprincess (I clicked over from 7xs, I'm Cherika Four Seasons)

    I like your blog. very cute! I started a blog too!

    genevievejoyonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your loss. Praying for you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart aches reading your post. Having lost just one grandparent, it hurts. I will be praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.