"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Favourite


Mr. Knightley and I finally finished Men of Iron!  I really enjoyed it, and I am pretty sure it ranks right up there with Scottish Chiefs!
I wish I could write about it as I did Scottish Chiefs, but it late and I must sleep.  I leave you with a few quotes that I was certainly feeling as we finished it.
“My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter.”
~Thomas Helm

“You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.”
~Paul Sweeney

A good book should leave you…slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it.
~William Styron
Through Christ,
Lady B

1 comment:

  1. I will have to look it up! I think that is really neat that you two are reading books together. I have heard of scripture (which I just Love!) but the books is a good idea.

    God's Blessings on this Wonderful Journey!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.