"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tidbits from My Weekend

"Wonder is a deep, profound experience. The typical secular education of our day makes us suspicious or callous to wonder. It seems so unscientific, so unsophisticated, and ultimately, so seemingly unnecessary. So they say. But to lose the sense of wonder is to lose one of the great beauties of life. Worship, on the other hand, exercises our sense of wonder. It helps us see things and hear things and feel things, that not everyone recognizes. Worship, in essence, is wonderful."
~Hughes Oliphant Old

image

Set Apart Girl magazine April 2011  Page 32 Living by Faith Not Feelings

 

 

 

 

 

The Passing of a Legend

Tribute to David Wilkerson (May 19, 1931- April 27, 2011) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jesus, You're the center of my joy
All that's good and perfect
Comes from You
You're the heart of my contentment
Hope for all I do
Jesus, You're the center of my joy

 

Luke 14:13 (New King James Version)

But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind.

I hope you all have had a lovely weekend and have learned much and drawn closer to our Bridegroom, Christ Jesus!

Through Christ,

Lady B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.