"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Saturday, December 11, 2010

“There is the Utter East”

VoTD poster I just returned from Narnia. It was amazing!
It may seem hypocritical since I despised (past tense, now I am only perturbed by it) "Prince Caspian" because of the changes, but the changes in "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" did not take away the magic of Narnia. I feel like if I sit and dwell on it too long it will diminish the magic! So lovely! (And yes, I cried.)
*happy sigh*

The utter east

Go see it!  Take as many people as you can!  For you see, the making of the next one hinges on the success of this one.  Plus we need to let Hollywood now these are the kinds of movies we want to see.  Good, clean, family friendly movies (with Christian themes too!!).

For Aslan!

Aslan

Through Christ,

Lady Helen

1 comment:

  1. I am so ready to go see it!!! We are going this Friday for my birthday. :) Did they stick to the book? Yeah, I was disapointed in Caspian. The books have done so well because they are good, there is no reason to change the movies. :/
    Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.