"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ah, Summer!

Dear, dear Summer, where is it that you have gone?

  How is it that classes begin once more on the morrow?   

Once more I am to be separated from those I love best by the long hours of lessons.   

But, oh joy! there is an end in sight!    

For this is the last of those long lessons.    

Come, dear December, I shall be free once more!

~Brooke O’Shea

While I am looking forward to the classes I am taking this semester I will be happy to be done!  I hope everyone had a lovely summer and has an even better Autumn!

Through Christ,

Lady Helen

4 comments:

  1. I start school on Wednesday. What grade are you going into? I am excited to start my studies as a high school freshman, but I am also already looking forward to Christmas break. :-)

    I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my third and last year at our local community college. I would enjoy checking out your blog and thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know the feeling! It seems like summer just went by so fast. But I'm really looking forward to those cooler autumn temperatures! What are you studying at the community college?

    Hope you have a blessed first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Eden! I do look forward to the cooler temperatures, too!
    This semester I only needed three more classes so I am taking Human Ecology, History and British Literature (through the 17th century).

    ReplyDelete

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.