"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer Break is Coming!

I am so very behind on my reading, but there is hope! I see a light on the horizon; summer is almost here!
So in honour of the end of this semester, I thought I would share with you my list of books to read. Hopefully I can knock out at least half of these while on holiday.
Crazy Love by Francis Chan
How the Irish Saved Civilization by Thomas Cahill
Meet Mr. Smith by Eric and Leslie Ludy
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks (per request)
The Green Pharmacy by James A. Duke
Through the Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot
Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris
Quest for Love by Elisabeth Elliot
Going Rouge by Sarah Palin
The Joyful Christian by C. S. Lewis
Fire on the Mountain by Norma R. Youngberg
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Persuasion by Jane Austen
Emma by Jane Austen
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Lady Susan by Jane Austen
To Train Up a Child by Michael and Dabi Pearl
Why God Birthed America by Don Pinson
Preparing to be a Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
When the Enemy Strikes by Charles Stanley
A Chance to Die by Elisabeth Elliot

These are in no particular order and I would love your suggestions on what book to read next!

1 comment:

  1. Some *great* (and free!) books that I am reading right now are on this page:

    http://mikebickle.org/books/

    You can download them for free.

    Mike Bickle also has a great series of CDs to listen to on the subject of Song of Solomon. Those are really good too! :)

    http://mikebickle.org/resources/series/song-of-songs

    Another book is "Secrets of the Secret Place" by Bob Sorge.


    Enjoy! :)

    ~Susannah

    ReplyDelete

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.