"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Friday, January 6, 2012

God’s Birthday Present

Jesus has truly blessed me today! My brother and I just finished watching the last session of Passion2012 and I cannot put into words how I feel!

My prayer request for this new year, my 22nd year, is that it would be all about Christ and that I would speak fearlessly/boldly of His mystery!

"I lay me down, I'm not my own, I belong to You alone, lay me down, lay me down
Hand on my heart, this much is true, There's no life apart from You, lay me down, lay me down! And it will be my joy to say, Your will, Your way!"

“On the alter of our praise let there be no higher name, Jesus Son of God, You laid down Your perfect life, You are the sacrifice, Jesus Son of God, You are Jesus Son of God
Be lifted higher than all You've overcome, Your Name be louder than any other song, There is no power that can come against Your love, The Cross was enough, the Cross was enough"

1 comment:

  1. I was at Passion2012 and God really used this song to speak to me! Thank you so much for this blog post. It is also my prayer this year that I will speak the name of Christ boldly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.