"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Old Dreams, New Dreams- Part One

This month has been a hard month.  I have felt at such a loss.  I really do not know what God wants me to do right now.  Different things have happened that have caused me to question myself and whether I have really heard from God.  One thing that I find strange is a reawakening of different desires and dreams.  I want to share a few of them with y’all.

Orphans/Missions
For the past few months really, but especially this month I have found my heart so burdened for these people- mainly the children.  The least of these…Every time I see anything that has to do with orphans or slaves or just those who need Jesus so desperately a little piece of my heart breaks is crushed.  I want to go!  I want to hold them!  I want to let them know they are loved and they can have a Family!
It seems that in the past few weeks everywhere I look there is something about these beautiful people that awakens the longing even more.

A dear friend is headed back to Guatemala to work with an orphanage and missionaries down there.  She spent most of this summer there and listening to her talk about it is amazing.  I am so excited for her and yet a little jealous.  She is also raising funds for Operation Baby Rescue.

Another friend wrote this post about God calling her to missions.  I remember those same thoughts and feelings when I first felt God’s call.

Her^ mom shared this blog with me. 

Two friends posted these videos

 

Enter video caption here

With every song, note, conversation, etc. my heart is just breaking.  What can I do?  Why does it seem as though God has me here right now when I want so much to be His hands and feet to these broken people?  Maybe He has called me out and I am only just starting to hear Him.  I do not know what He is asking me to do but I do know that something has to be done.  When, where or who, I don’t know, but I will wait on my Beloved!

Through Christ,

Lady B

2 comments:

  1. I defiantly know what your going through! - I've been feeling a lot like you have, over the past year.
    - at a bit of a loss as for what i'm to be doing. What God's plan is for my life, and so on.
    I'll be lifting you up in prayer my sister!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your heart, friend! I know the Lord will show you what to do :)

    ReplyDelete

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.