"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lessons, Lessons, Lessons

Some learned but most (this week) being taught.  Shew, this week is going to be a growing, stretching time for me.  As of right now I am teaching four times this week (not counting what I do at work).  Really and truly I should be working on my lessons and collecting my props but I thought I would share this and ask y’all to pray for me.  Tonight at AWANA I teach the Sparkies.  We are going to talk about the Armor of God.  Tomorrow I will be teaching  my mom’s class about Ukrainian egg decorating. And this weekend we are having D-Now.  I believe I am teaching two sessions about the Bible being more than just words on a page.  I am rather excited and a little nervous.  I pray that God alone is seen and heard in all of this.  Anyway that is a quick summary of what is going on with me.  Hope you all have week filled with God’s presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.