"He must increase, but I must decrease."

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Good-bye to a mentor


I just found out tonight that Paul Herlinger died February 2, 2010. He was the voice of a beloved friend and mentor of my childhood, John Avery "Whit" Whittaker. He retired in September and the new voice of Mr. Whittaker is Andre Stojka. Good-bye Mr. Herlinger you taught me through my chidhood and even into my teens. You will be affectionately remembered as Whit. (Below is his obituary)

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?n=paul-herlinger&pid=139433663

1 comment:

  1. Oh...that is so sad! He was a voice that was much loved in our household as well! He taught us a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.